Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th, 2010

Today is day just like any other. I am, of course, anxious about everything and I am unsure as to how to curb that tendency. The boys are keeping busy in their room by taking out everything that they own and throwing it on the floor. D is sitting his 10-month-old self in the middle of the pile and rifling through everything. K is taking things out and building the pile up. Both are content and happy. It would be nice to be that content.

I feel tired most of the time. I'm hoping that I will snap out of it this week. I'm now 13 weeks along in the pregnancy and still sick most of the time. But I am able to function and take care of the boys and that is all that matters. I am going to need to suck it up and go to the store either today or tomorrow. That means leaving the house, which I don't enjoy. However, we are out of several things and I need to take care of it.

Beautiful day today. It really is. I'm hoping that I will be able to let K go outside and play for a while. It is so much fun for him and he needs the vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment