Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2nd, 2010

Okay, so the baking season has started at our house. We've got the first family party coming up on Saturday. One of the traditions is to exchange goodie boxes. So my mom and I are doing a few things each and then splitting the batches. Baking season is a fun time for me in usual circumstances. However, things have gotten a little more complicated since I gave birth 6 weeks ago to T. Since D and T are so close in age, I'm a little overwhelmed. So the plan is to just bust out the breads and candies tomorrow while B is home from work. Then Saturday can be dedicated to cookies.

Not only do we have the party this weekend, but T's blessing is this weekend. I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I've got to do the baking this weekend, plus make as much as I can of the dinner ahead of time. That way no one will have to wait too long for food after church is over. *big sigh* I am overwhelmed, but I thrive on stuff like this. I do much better all around when I am busy, busy, busy. To the point of insanity busy.

Today was preschool day for K. Apparently he got in a fight (again) with a little friend there. I talked with his teacher and she said they just feed off of each other. Today it was K's fault. He just walked up and knocked over this kids blocks. Next thing they were rollling on the floor. Ugh, I just do not know what to do with that child.

To end on a positive note, B's last day at Walmart is tomorrow. *HUGE sigh* He will be home in the evenings for the month of December. Then it is school. It will be nice to have him home for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment